Friday, February 22, 2008

No news is bad news?

The forum's are abuzz with admits and Waiting List notifications. Still nothing from my side. I don't understand why universities stage their notification process. Why not just send out all results on 2/29? I could think of a few reasons

1. Outstanding candidate who needs to be reached first before any other school.
2. Personalization - the ability to call up all students and personally notify them of their admit
3. Adhoc - we have the result, why not do it.

In any case, I'm still optimistic.


2 comments:

a fan said...

Hi Insead Applicant,
Goodluck for your result.
Very nice posts.
Your blog will be useful to me, when i apply next year to Insead.

Please do continue posting your experience :)

Creative said...

Cool, no problem. I use this blog to vent the angst and frustration of the b-school application process :-)