Friday, March 14, 2008

Extracurriculars & INSEAD

I've always felt a little intimidated by the extracurricular activities of others. How the hell do folks pack so much stuff in 25 years of their lives?

  • President of fraternity
  • Runs a large open source project
  • Olympic athlete
  • Raised $500, 000 for some charity
  • etc. etc.

I don't have anything great like this going on but I still got an admit from INSEAD. The truth is that my only real passions outside of work are travelling and heading to the gym. I have only one great achievement in my activities - I lost a crap load of weight since I started taking a keen interest in working out. And that's what I wrote....

4 comments:

RunningRaincoat! said...

hi,
Can I mail you directly regarding essays and the application process?

Creative said...

hey small, sure thing.. I can't promise a response though.

RunningRaincoat! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Creative said...

@small. sent you an email. I meant that I cannot promise to respond to your questions as I might not have the expertise to do so :-)